While we often hear we can’t make a difference on climate change, ecoAmerica believes the opposite is true. ecoAmerica achieves public will and political resolve for progress on climate action by partnering with leaders from major national institutions. We help them engage their millions of members and move society in a more rapid transition to climate solutions. This unique approach allows us to leverage individual actions and donations into a collective impact on climate – you can make a big difference.
Please support ecoAmerica’s work in building climate leadership and ensuring a healthy and prosperous world for our families and future generations. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us inspire millions of Americans to act on climate solutions.
Thanks to your support, we:
- Provide support to a diverse network of 200+ leaders and professionals that guide our work with faith, health and local communities that reach Americans from all walks of life.
- Maintain and grow partnerships with over 100 national institutions to elevate their visible climate leadership, reduce their climate impact, and engage tens of millions of Americans in climate solutions.
- Host a series of annual national summits that bring together CEO-level leaders to amplify collaboration, share best ideas, and build momentum for climate solutions.
- Produce monthly research reports and talking points to keep our network of leaders and their members current on climate solutions opportunities and how to speak about them.
- Conduct original research and produce guides to help congregations, health facilities, and local communities mitigate their climate impact and advocate for policy solutions.
Please join us in scaling up our work to help get America on a path to a positive-energy future.
Latest Form 990
Latest Audit Report
President’s CEO salary — is reported in our annual IRS 990 form filing. Employee compensation, including executive compensation, is reviewed every year as part of the budgeting process. Executive compensation is reviewed annually by the Board Chair and executive committee with the participation and feedback from the full Board of Directors. Annual performance is one factor in considering executive and other employee pay. The Board of Directors refers to a comprehensive salary survey guide to inform executive pay. The data is broken down by size of organization, region, and focus area. ecoAmerica strives to compensate employees, including the President within the 25th percentile to 75th percentile range based on our size, budget, and location.